SEPM Professionals Network
The Social and Environmental Performance Management Professionals Network brings together experts who are trained and qualified on the Universal Standards, the Client Protection Standards and the SPI tools. These experts are available to support financial service providers, impact investors and other actors in the sector to advance their social and environmental performance goals.
- Conduct objective audits
- Prepare action plans and implement changes
- Train in-house teams
- Design social and environmental strategies
The SEPM Pros Network consists of
- Consultants who support financial institutions directly in the field.
- Impact investment fund managers who are in charge of integrating SEPM in the selection and monitoring of their investees. They have experience in social due diligence.
- Managers of national, regional and international networks who support their members in conducting social audits and improving practices.