You have 3 options to see your results :
- You can see your temporary scores of your audit any time by clicking on “Temporary Scores” in the SPIflat file
- You can have an abstract of your results by clicking on “view results”, below the standards flow on your audit completion page
- You can also download the results and the detailed dashboard after clicking on "Finish audit"
You can invite people at any time by entering their email address in the audit sharing settings. You can also invite an organization to your audit. This organization must have an account on SPI to be invited. People invited to your audit will see the audit on their home page.
You can create an organization: enter a letter and select "I can't find the organization" from the drop-down list of organizations on SPI. Click on the "+ Create a new organization" that appears. You must enter the email address of a contact in the organization to create it. The person linked to the email address will receive an email notification to activate their account on SPI. If you create your organization, you will become its default administrator.
You can create an account or log in with your old credentials. Click on "Forgot your password?" if the application does not recognize your credentials. You will receive an e-mail (remember to check your SPAMS) asking you to reset your password.
If your organisation already exists in SPI, you can :
- Either ask your organisation's account administrator to invite you to create an account.
- Select this organisation from the drop-down menu when creating your account: your organisation's account administrator will have to validate your request for your account to be activated.
If your organisation does not yet exist in SPI, you can create your organisation at the time of account creation. You will then be the administrator of the organisation. Once your account has been created and attached to the desired organisation, you can start creating your audits.
We have a personal data management policy on the SPI Online platform, in accordance with the European GDPR directives. Each user can decide the level of permission to share their data for benchmarks, and with Atlas.
All data is confidential, Cerise+SPTF never shares it unless it receives formal permission from the data owner.
Resources to support you in your audit and in improving your practices are available:
- At the bottom of your account homepage
- In the Resource Center
- On the results page of your online audit where resources will be offered to help you improve your main deficiencies.
If you don't find helpful answers here, please contact SPI Online Support.
Join thousands of users on SPI Online
Powerful evaluation tools to turn intentions into impact.