Looking to make investment choices based on social and environmental performance? Monitor your partners and tailor your technical assistance? Identify your partners’ social and environmental profiles?
ALINUS is a tool created by and for investors committed to the solid management of social and environmental performance.
Evaluate and manage your investments with a standard tool used by a wide range of investors and networks in responsible finance. With ALINUS, you can:
- Benefit from all the functionalities of ESG Risk, integrated into ALINUS
- Make informed investment decisions to screen and monitor your investees
- Identify thresholds, benchmark, and references to guide your selection and monitoring process
- Reduce the burden of reporting and information gathering
- Identify weaknesses and risks to define monitoring, covenants, technical assistance needs
- Build data to tell your impact story
- Use your results, compared to your peers, to strengthen your social and environmental strategy
Looking to assess your strengths and weaknesses in terms of managing environmental risks and promoting eco-responsible practices? Want to define or improve your environmental strategy, reduce your clients’ vulnerability to climate change, or support the transition to a more sustainable economy?
Use Dimension 7 of the Universal Standards, created in collaboration with the GICSF (Green Inclusive & Climate-Smart Finance)* Action Group of the European Microfinance Platform (e-MFP):
- Focus on a simple and operational review of your environmental practices
- Identify the main environmental challenges and possible areas for improvement
- Develop an environmental strategy aligned with your social performance strategy
Download Focus Green Factsheet
* The essential standards and practices of Dimension 7 are fully aligned with the Green Index 3.0 developed by the e-MFP GICSF Action Group. The Green Index 3.0 offers an in-depth analysis for organizations wishing to develop a detailed action plan; Dimension 7 offers a practical analysis for organizations wishing to develop an action plan consistent with their social performance management strategy, within the framework of the Universal Standards.