Looking to report on your management of social and environmental risks? To take the first steps towards a social and environmental strategy? To adopt a "Do No Harm" approach in your operations?
ESG Risk offers what you need to identify and reduce environmental, social and governance risks. ESG Risk evaluates the fundamental "Do No Harm" requirements in line with international standards (ILO, IFC Performance Standards, UN Global Compact Principles, OECD Multi-National Enterprises, 2X Challenge, OPIM), so you can streamline reporting and manage risk exposure with confidence.
Commit to robust ESG risk management:
- Assess the main negative impacts to prevent them
- Ensure that clients, employees and the environment are protected (“Do No Harm” approach)
- Make investment decisions based on a solid understanding of ESG risks
- Demonstrate your compliance with ESG regulatory requirements
Looking to make investment choices based on social and environmental performance? Monitor your partners and tailor your technical assistance? Identify your partners’ social and environmental profiles?
ALINUS is a tool created by and for investors committed to the solid management of social and environmental performance.
Evaluate and manage your investments with a standard tool used by a wide range of investors and networks in responsible finance. With ALINUS, you can:
- Benefit from all the functionalities of ESG Risk, integrated into ALINUS
- Make informed investment decisions to screen and monitor your investees
- Identify thresholds, benchmark, and references to guide your selection and monitoring process
- Reduce the burden of reporting and information gathering
- Identify weaknesses and risks to define monitoring, covenants, technical assistance needs
- Build data to tell your impact story
- Use your results, compared to your peers, to strengthen your social and environmental strategy
New to the field of social evaluation and audit? Looking to improve your social and environmental practices to create greater impact on employees, end-clients, environment?
Use SPI5 Entry, a shorter version of SPI5 Full (below), to get familiar with social and environmental performance assessment. SPI5 Entry is the perfect tool to focus on the essential practices first:
- Report ALINUS results or ESG risks to investors, as both tools are integrated into SPI5 Entry
- Evaluate practices and find solutions for employees, clients, and the environment based on recognized standards
- Transform your management systems to align with your social and environmental strategy.
Already an expert in the Universal Standards, or champion of social and environmental performance management? Looking to push your strategy and operations even further?
SPI5 Full offers a 360° review of your social and environmental management practices, integrating demanding new standards and approaches that place clients, employees and the environment at the center of strategic and operational decisions.
Use SPI5 Full for a cutting-edge social and environmental performance review:
- Find all the results of ESG Risk, ALINUS, Client Protection Certification, Environmental Performance
- Move your social and environmental performance from good to great
- Benefit from an in-depth analysis of your practices to create demand-driven products and services, motivate governance and human resources, and create robust social and environmental impact
Looking to assess your strengths and weaknesses in terms of managing environmental risks and promoting eco-responsible practices? Want to define or improve your environmental strategy, reduce your clients’ vulnerability to climate change, or support the transition to a more sustainable economy?
Use Dimension 7 of the Universal Standards, created in collaboration with the GICSF (Green Inclusive & Climate-Smart Finance)* Action Group of the European Microfinance Platform (e-MFP):
- Focus on a simple and operational review of your environmental practices
- Identify the main environmental challenges and possible areas for improvement
- Develop an environmental strategy aligned with your social performance strategy
* The essential standards and practices of Dimension 7 are fully aligned with the Green Index 3.0 developed by the e-MFP GICSF Action Group. The Green Index 3.0 offers an in-depth analysis for organizations wishing to develop a detailed action plan; Dimension 7 offers a practical analysis for organizations wishing to develop an action plan consistent with their social performance management strategy, within the framework of the Universal Standards.